Blogger Meet & Greet!!!





Okay... So I am about to jump out of my skin I am so excited... 
I am co-hosting a Blogger Meet & Greet!!!!
You may want to know who the other party involved is (or the other party I dragged into this)...

All I Want And More

We started off talking about a book signing that I went to for Patricia Briggs and ended up talking about how close we really were to each other...
Well... Come to find out... She lives in Louisiana... and I live in ....Texas
The drive to the middle... is only 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!

So, Cecile and I are teaming up together to do our first (hopefully we can do this every year)

Blogger Meet & Greet!!!!
June 12th 2010
337-436-3577
2934 Ryan Street
Lake Charles, LA 70601

We are thinking of maybe meeting up around 10 or 11

So, if you live within the vicinity and are interested...
Let us know!!!!

This is the gest of what we hope to do.... Grab some coffee, chit chat, eat a bite... talk about blogs, books and what not... and of course discuss our delicious obsession with those covers *grins*

It would be really neat if there are any authors that are in this same vicinity that might want to come out too...  This is going to be sooo much fun!  

Comments

Yayayayayayaayayay I am soooo excited!!!!!!! I cannot flipping wait! Is it JUNE yet!!!!
My sister-in-law lives in Texas and I'm in Louisiana; we're definitely in! This should be fun!!!
Hell Kat said…
*squeeee* I am SO excited!!! Can't wait to meet you ladies!!!
Jackie said…
I would love to come and meet everyone, Woe is me will be in South Texas at a conference with my Husband!!! (: If it works out well do it again and maybe I could get there next time. Lake Charles for me is further than 3 hours though, maybe if someone from Austin would drive down with me that would work because would love to meet all my fellow blog buds!!!


It will go up on my sidebar though so more folks know, maybe tomorrow....
jackie b central texas
Jackie said…
The button link does not work had to swipe the picture and post on sidebar that way with the URL to link back to this post, just wanted to let you know that tried it every which way I could with your link and no go. It also states the site does not exist when click on the button on your sidebar and on the post itself....


jackie b central texas
Hell Kat said…
I will try and get it fixed tonight... thanks for letting me know Jackie... it sucks that you won't be able to make it this time... but I'm sure we are going to do it again!!!
robsad79 said…
Awww I live in Ohio..Have fun for me though :)

Will pass the word on....
Jackie said…
I WISH!!!!


I did post the picture with the link up back to this post already on my right sidebar so you should get some people looking into it...

jackie b central texas
OH gosh I am sooo excited!!!! I can not wait!!!!!
Hi all! Well, I found the site here from your follow on Twitter. So thank you!

Now it is great to hear you are getting with Cecile. :) She is a great person. I hope you have a great time with your chat. I am on the other of the US. :( But have a great time:)

I am now following. You have namy great books list through out the site here. And the eye candy Grrrrr! Great pics. :)

Look forward to stopping by and chatting with you. :)
Hell Kat said…
Hi Melissa! Thanks for coming by... and I do love my eye candy... I wish everyone could come!
Christine said…
Damn, I'm all the way in New York. Booo! It sounds fun though, take lots of pictures!
Hell Kat said…
That stinks... I wish you could make it Christine... we'll take pics though!

Popular Posts