Where Stories Come to Life...

I LOVE Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Romance & Erotica... Thank you for joining me here to share in my love of reading... and sexy alpha men ;)


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Award!!!


Paranormal Fantasies got an award!

Thanks so much to Book of Secrets for passing this award to me. 

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

These are the last 5 books I've read:
I am passing this award to these amazing bloggers:

6 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations and thank you! That's a nice list of books you've recently read; I've got a few of those in my TBR.

Cecile said...

Congrats on receiving this award!!!!!
Awwww honey, thank you so much for the passing it down to me!!!!!
OHhh I do like what you have been doing lately!!!

See you soon.... *stealing from Patti*

Lover of Romance said...

Thanks hun for passing this award to me, especially since it is my first!!! I definitely like your past five reads though!!!

Sabrina (about happy books) said...

Congrats and thanks so much. This is my first award so it's very special to me.

Love the last five books you read, a great mixture of romances

jacabur1 said...

Thanks for the cool award and I am very much digging the "Fallen Angel" from Cyrene at the top of the posts and the club hell and street team graphics on the left side bar too...

I am honored to be in the company of the Fab 4 you chose with myself and hope to do the award proud!


jackie b central texas

Hell Kat said...

You are all very welcome! I do have to say that I have really enjoyed reading all of the books listed too... which is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails