Blog Award!!!


Paranormal Fantasies got an award!

Thanks so much to Book of Secrets for passing this award to me. 

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

These are the last 5 books I've read:
I am passing this award to these amazing bloggers:

Comments

Congratulations and thank you! That's a nice list of books you've recently read; I've got a few of those in my TBR.
Congrats on receiving this award!!!!!
Awwww honey, thank you so much for the passing it down to me!!!!!
OHhh I do like what you have been doing lately!!!

See you soon.... *stealing from Patti*
Thanks hun for passing this award to me, especially since it is my first!!! I definitely like your past five reads though!!!
Jackie said…
Thanks for the cool award and I am very much digging the "Fallen Angel" from Cyrene at the top of the posts and the club hell and street team graphics on the left side bar too...

I am honored to be in the company of the Fab 4 you chose with myself and hope to do the award proud!


jackie b central texas
Hell Kat said…
You are all very welcome! I do have to say that I have really enjoyed reading all of the books listed too... which is awesome!

Popular Posts